Jennifer Lopez To Have Another Baby?

Jennifer Lopez To Have Another Baby?

Jennifer Lopez has admitted that if she got pregnant it would be wonderful, as she revealed that she would like to have more children despite being so busy with her twins and career... and relationship with Casper Smart.

The American Idol judge, who has twins with estranged husband Marc Anthony, was asked by the German Grazia if she would consider more children in the future.

Enthusiastic Jen replied: Yes, that would be wonderful! For the moment I'm busy enough with the twins.

Jlo's babies are currently four-years-old and the singer-actress has recently been seen playing with them on the beach with her toyboy lover Casper Smart, rocking an ab-tastic body.

But the 42-year-old admits that pregnancy does take its toll, on the body and the brain.

"[My] nose grew and my feet swelled one size! Horrible! I asked myself what I should do with all the wonderful high heels I had! While on tour I constantly forgot the song lyrics. When you're pregnant your brain shrinks to baby size!!!"

Jennifer Lopez, Casper take the twins to the beach...

Vanessa Paradis 'Threatened To Drown' Johnny Depp's New LoverAdele Dumped By Boyfriend For Her Gay MatePOLL: Who Should Play Christian Grey In '50 Shades Of Grey' Movie?

Comments