Ben Affleck Stays in Touch with Exes Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow

Argo star and director Ben Affleck has been married to Jennifer Garner since 2005, but says hes still on civil terms with exes Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow and high school girlfriend Cheyenne Rothman.

Ben Affleck Stays in Touch with Exes Jennifer Lopez and Gwyneth Paltrow

Getty Images

The actor and his former fiance Lopez, (remember Bennifer?) continue to exchange friendly emails.

He told the Hollywood Reporter, "We don't have the kind of relationship where she relies on me for advice, but we do have the kind of relationship where there'll be an email saying, 'Oh, your movie looks great.'"

Affleck continued, "I remember when she got 'American Idol.' I said: 'This was really smart. Good luck.' I touch base. I respect her. I like her. She's put up with some stuff that was unfair in her life, and I'm really pleased to see her successful."

Of course, Garner remains his No. 1. "She truly is kind she means no one any harm. She doesnt have ill will for any person. Shes not competitive with other people. Shes not spiteful."

"Argo" opens Friday, October 12.


Comments