Lopez still believes in love

Jennifer Lopez has said that she will never give up on love.

The On the Floor si! nger, who is currently dating 25-year-old choreographer Casper Smart, admitted that despite getting divorced three times she still believes that love is the most important thing.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Lopez said: ''You can't colour the whole world because of your bad experiences. I'm not going to brand every person as untrustworthy. You have to believe there's somebody out there who is trustworthy, who'll stick in there.

''It's difficult when a family breaks up. I'm still living through it, just trying to do my best with the kids and moving on. I still believe in love. That would be my message: love is the most important thing.''

The 43-year-old singer says that she has regrets about her past relationships: ''I feel it was not giving certain things chances. I'm not talking about what just happened [the divorce from Marc] but something in the past.''

When asked about her divorce from Marc Anthony last year, who she was married to for seven years, Lopez said: ''It was one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made. It's been tough and my life has had to involve a lot of manoeuvring.''


Comments