Jennifer Lopez still believes in love

Published: 8:15AM Sunday October 21, 2012 Source: BANG Showbiz

Jennifer Lopez admits despite several failed relationships she has not given up hope of finding love and being with someone she trusts.

The On The Floor hitmaker - who is currently dating 25-year-old choreographer Casper Smart - says despite getting divorced three times and having several failed relationships she still believes love is the most important thing in her life.

She said: "You can't colour the whole world because of your bad experiences.

"I'm not going to brand every person as untrustworthy. You have to believe there's somebody out there who is trustworthy, who'll stick in there," she said.

"It's difficult when a family breaks up. I'm still living through it, just trying to do my best with the kids and moving on. I still believe in love. That would be my message: love is the most important thing."

The 43-year-old star - who divorced singer Marc Anthony last year after seven years of marriage - admits she has regrets about her past relationships and she says she should have been more patient.

She said: "I feel it was not giving certain things chances. I'm not talking about what just happened [the divorce from Marc] but something in the past."

Speaking about her heart break from her marriage break-down she told the Daily Mail Weekend: "It was one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made. It's been tough and my life has had to involve a lot of manoeuvring."

Entertainment News Video

Copyright 2012, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand


Comments