Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz Show Off Baby Bumps In 'What To Expect...' Posters

Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz Show Off Baby Bumps In 'What To Expect...' Posters

Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz line up in the latest promo pictures for their new movie, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'.

The A-list actresses join their co-stars Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Brooklyn Decker in the character posters you can see above. Each image is accompanied by a caption, Lopez's for example reads: "I can't wait to meet my baby."

Diaz's on the other hand, says: "If I knew I'd have a rack like this, I would've gotten knocked up years ago."

What To Expect When You're Expecting, which also features a cameo from Cheryl Cole, is set to open in cinemas this May.

Simon Cowell Launches X Factor Style DJ Search With Jada Pinkett SmithBLOG: Simon Cowell Launches DJ X Factor But Will He Cash In?Little Mix Tease 'Completely Different' Debut Single

Comments