Jennifer Lopez 'Q'Viva! The Chosen' slap hurt, says Marc Anthony

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have appeared together to promote their new talent show Q'Viva! The Chosen on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

The former couple split last year when Lopez filed for divorce from Anthony.

After DeGeneres mentioned how she loved watching the dynamic between Lopez and Anthony, Lopez said: "We laugh a lot."

However, their co-star Jamie King replied back: "Not always. I find myself in the middle refereeing sometimes. It's fantastic."

The American Idol judge admitted that it was true, but that King also "gets a little bit of what [Anthony] gives" to her too.

Lopez then addressed an incident where she 'slapped' Anthony in a clip shown to the audience. She revealed that a sound effect was added in to make the 'smack' sound hard.

Anthony quipped: "She can't help herself. Trust me, it hurt."

Lopez also talked about her 3-year-old twins, Max and Emme.

When DeGeneres asked about their singing and dancing abilities, Lopez answered: "I think Emme has a bit of voice. I'm not sure, but I kind of hear it every once in a while.

"I'm not sure about Max as much, but he has a big personality. He's got my personality. Maybe Emme has Marc's voice. We traded."


Comments