Jennifer Lopez:

Jennifer Lopez:

Jennifer Lopez has admitted she struggles to cope with the media intrusion into her private life.

The singer and actress who split from her husband Marc Anthony last summer says it's hard to cope with the constant speculation surrounding her life.

Its hard sometimes, Im not going to lie," JLo said. "I try to stay away from the media as much as I can. Sometimes. I try not to take it too personally, because I dont think they do it just to me. But as a human being it feels like that. You feel like youre the only one being picked on. But the truth is, they pick on everybody. They really dont discriminate. I try to concentrate on all the great things I have going on in my life.

The superstar, who's currently dating 24-year-old backing dancer Casper Smart, does admit that she wouldn't stop her children pursuing a showbiz career despite the intrusions.

Three-year-old twins Max and Emme currently have "a normal life" according to Lopez but "if they want to go off and be artists or singers or dancers or pilots or architects or anything then they have my full support. My mom couldnt stop me from [getting into this industry], I wont be able to stop them from doing it."

Jennifer Lopez pictured with new man

Trouble In Paradise For Prince William and Kate?Michelle Williams Is Far From Over Heath LedgerAdele Tipped To Do Theme Tune For Ne! w James Bond Film, 'Skyfall'?

Comments