Jennifer Lopez talks Marc Anthony divorce: 'We're doing good with it'

Jennifer Lopez has suggested that it was "the better choice" to end her marriage with Marc Anthony.

Lopez and Anthony, who have 4-year-old twins Max and Emme, announced in July 2011 that they were to divorce after seven years of marriage.

Guest Marc Anthony performs with Jennifer Lopez

Lopez has now spoken about the split during her Friday appearance on Katie, saying she is "proud" of how they have handled the break-up.

"It was a really tough decision to make, and one that in your heart is always going to just affect you," she said. "You never want to break up a family. That wasn't my dream. My dream was for us to always be together.

"But things don't work out and you feel like it's the better choice. If I didn't feel it was the better choice then I wouldn't have done it."

Lopez, who revealed that she still believes in people living happily ever after, added: "We're doing good with it. We love our kids and we have love for each other and we always will. And we're friends. We were friends before and we're friends now - thank God that didn't change."

The singer, who is currently dating dancer Casper Smart, also confessed that she would consider getting wed again even though she has been married three times.

"I believe in love," she said. "I believe in marriage. I believe in that... I'm just trying to get it right, just like anybody else."!

Watch Jennifer Lopez speaking on Katie below:


Comments