Jennifer Lopez 'no longer human,' Miriam says, unimpressed by her concert in Manila

By: Karl John C. Reyes, InterAksyon.comNovember 27, 2012 6:24 PM

InterAksyon.comThe online news portal of TV5

Jennifer Lopez, one of the most highly-paid entertainers in the United States, is no longer human.

This is according to Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago who made this remark on Tuesday, a day after she saw Lopezs Dance Again World Tour concert in Manila.

Lopez, who also hosts Americal Idol, has morphed into a digital idol, Santiago told reporters, adding that she was not impressed by her performance.

Let me just say I was not impressed. I have no ambition to be a sex kitten or to asault people to deafness, the outspoken senator said in an interview after raising questions over the budgets of various government agencies in the plenary.

Santiago explained that she was shocked beyond belief at the attack and assault to her ears over the performance of the Puerto Rican-American singer.I was shocked beyond belief at the attack, assault on my ears. It was so loud and there were so many people and they stirred themselves into a frenzy, Santiago said.She, together with former Health Secretary Esperanza Cabral, watched Lopezs concert for exposure and total immersion to educate themselves! about the singer.I am a strictly high-brow girl. I like classical music opera and ballet particularly abroad. I went (there) for exposure, total immersion. (And I found out that) they are worshipping at the foot of someone who was no longer human, Santiago said.

I think our country could use more classical musicians, singers in the opera, ballet style, Santiago said.


Comments