INTERVIEW: The Saturdays Talk US Success, In-Fighting And Jennifer Lopez's Bum

WENNWENN

Vanessa White, 23, is undoubtedly the fun girl of pop group sensation The Saturdays. The girls, who are currently the latest British group to take a crack at the U.S. charts, are certainly creating a buzz with new single 'What About Us?,' out now.

Whether she's touring, or filming the group's new E! reality TV show 'Chasing The Saturdays', Vanessa certainly knows how to make time to for fun and the party girl, with the powerhouse vocals, chats to EntertainmentWise about everything from becoming an aunty for the second time (bandmate Rochelle and her husband Marvin Humes of JLS are expecting their first child) to staring at Jennifer Lopez's famous bum. We think we have found our new drinking partner!

Hi Vanessa! So you guys were out in NYC recently, what did you get up to over there?We were just promoting our new single, so we were doing the Wendy Williams Show and stuff like that. Shes hilarious we used to watch her show all the time when we were out there, she is just so funny.How is the new single 'What About Us?' being received in the US?Yes, we have had really good feedback! Its nice because when you're on Twitter you can see peoples reactions. Its good we are really excited about it, we have been really excited about this single from quite a while ago now. We cant wait for it to come out. We also have an album coming out at the end of the year which we've worked on with some amazing people, so we cant wait to get that out.

INTERVIEW: The Saturdays Talk US Success!   , In-Fighting And Jennifer Lopez's BumINTERVIEW: The Saturdays Talk US Success, In-Fighting And Jennifer Lopez's BumVanessa White at the ITV Studios (WENN)

Surprisingly there is also a Sean Paul version of the single...I guess we all thought it had that reggae feel to it, so we thought 'who could we get to put on this?' We were all thinking Sean would be amazing! Luckily he agreed to do it.You're new E! reality show Chasing the Saturdays is currently airing on TV... Do you think have been surprised to see how well you girls get along? There seems to be no drama!Yeah that was really nice to show that. You see a lot of these reality shows and its a lot of people fighting and arguing and we are not like that. So its nice to represent girls our age and show what its like. You can get five girls who all actually get along.Do you guys ever argue, even if it's just about clothes?No not at all, its really funny because we're so completely different when it comes to stuff like that. We dont really wear the same thing because we are all really different. The only thing is obviously with five girls there are disagreements. We have a rule so if anyone disagrees there is five of us so the majority rules. Thats what we always go for.What did you miss most about home whilst you were away?Obviously things like our family, friends and dogs more so the dogs! We are all home girls, we all love our home so that was quite hard when you're away. Apart from that we just have the best time.

Rochelle is expecting this summer, so just how excited are you? Are you all going to be called aunties?Of course! It was Aoife Belles first birthday the other day, who is at the moment our favourite little person ever, so that was exciting and now we are going to have someone else!On Twitter you had a series of interest! ing updat! es the other night, one read: "Sometimes you just gotta get down low and whineeeee!" Care to explain?![Laughs] Oh my god! Im so embarrassed! Seriously that is awful, the girls already told me off the next day. Well I went out with Una in New York, after work and we found this bar, that was like a 'Coyote Ugly' bar. So it was all kind of dedicated to that. There were bras all up on the wall, it was a rock n roll kind of thing so it was that kind of vibe. I got a bit excited and I thought I was one of them. Seriously the next day I was like WHY?!We saw a little bit of your antics with Una on the show and we have to admit, it was absolutely hilarious watching your hangovers![Laughs] Oh my god! It was painful. I mean she is so funny, that morning was literally one of the funniest mornings ever. She was hilarious!What was the first album you ever bought?I think it was probably like Destinys Child. The reunion recently was very exciting, they are one of my favourite groups ever!Who did you have on your wall as your teen crush?Oh god I was like 15-years-old and there was an R&B band called B2K who I loved so much. I used to listen to literally all of the albums I was like obsessed. Its so embarrassing. Ive got pictures at home of my wall, where it was B2K everywhere.Who is your celeb crush now?Oh its got to be Ryan Gosling, hes gorgeous.The bets are on him to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey, the movieOh my god, I would actually die. That would be my favourite.

What is the weirdest reaction or fan mail that you have had by a fan?I dont know actually. We dont really have crazy fans they are all cool. They really are. I wish I could say otherwise, but they're not really crazy.Whats been your most rock n roll moment?I wouldn't be able to tell you that, because obviously that's going to be naughty.What was the first big showbiz party you attended in L.A. and d! id you ge! t star struck?Yes at the Golden Globes after party, we were really close to J.Lo, and Im obsessed with her. We didn't even talk to her but I dont care. I couldn't stop staring at her bum. Its a famous bum you cant not!Rochelle is due to star in a TV series on BBC Three, 'Sweat The Small Stuff.' Do TV work or roles outside the band interest you?I have no idea, thats something I havent thought about so well have to see. Id like to think it was something music related.Do you have any luxury splurges that you felt a bit guilty about after you bought it?Not really, I havent for a while. Im thinking maybe I should do that. Its funny you should say that because I am actually looking at wardrobe space right now. Ive been trying to find a wardrobe and all of them are too small. So I think I am going to need a few.Oh, so are you moving house then?Yes, so I have to do all of that.Whats next for you?Loads of things we are touring, then we've got the album then we are going back to America.Have you got any collaborations coming up?No, I think we have done our collabos for now. We've had three months away and now we are just promoting it all.When are you going to get some downtime for yourself?I dont know Im really hoping we are going to get a holiday soon. I just want a little break. I dont know where but I think me and the boyfriend just want to get away for a little bit.

PHOTOS: The Saturdays head up the Empire State Building

Khloe Kardashian Suffers Sex Toy Mishap'RIP Captain Peacock': Harry Styles' Mum Pays Tribute To Are You Being Served? Actor Frank ThorntonJessie J Takes A Swipe At The X Factor? Declares The Voice 'Doesn't Ridicule' Or 'Bully' Hopefuls

Comments