Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown to collaborate on new album?

Jennifer Lopez has sparked rumours that she is collaborating with Chris Brown on her upcoming album.

Taking to Twitter on Wednesday (March 20), Lopez posted an image of herself, Brown and producer Cory Rooney in a recording studio as she worked on her tenth studio album.

Jennifer Lopez & Chris Brown together in the studio

Twitter / Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez & Chris Brown in the studio

The former American Idol judge wrote: "@chrisbrown @CORYROONEY @BEAUcasperSMART @missgillygrace #studiolife #makinghistory #Album10 #SAMEGIRL"

This week, Lopez revealed that she would be splitting her time between acting and music in an interview with Extra.

The 43-year-old artist said: "At this point in my life, I feel like with everything that I have gone through personally and professionally, I'm at a really good time for acting," adding: "I'm going to make my 10th album this year as well!"

Over the past 12 months, Lopez has collaborated with the likes of Pitbull and Flo Rida for singles 'On The Floor' and 'Goin' In'.

Watch the video for 'On The Floor' below:


Comments