Jennifer Lopez Goes Hard in 'Goin' In' Video: Watch

Sometimes, the best way to say anything is through bedazzled lips.

Jennifer Lopez has debuted the music video for her new song, "Goin' In," and it's a colorful feast for the eyes, including unique eccentricies such as Lopez's pink bedazzled lips, exploding paint grenades and wolves.

The dance song, which is on the soundtrack for "Step Up Revolution" - hitting theaters Friday - also features Lil Wayne and Flo Rida, who both make appearances in the video.

The actress/singer, who just turned 43 two days ago, also spends a good amount of time in the video showing off her very-fit figure and dance moves.

Lopez recently announced that she would not return as a judge on American Idol. The singer, who is launching a concert tour with Enrique Iglesias, cited her many projects and responsibilities, saying, "I honestly feel like the time has come for me to be doing the other things I do that I've kind of put on hold because I love Idol so much."

She later added that she wants to focus on her acting career.

"I do miss doing films," Lopez told The Associated Press. "I feel like the last two years with Idol, I've really, really focused on, you know, my music. ... It was all kind of very synergistic, it worked really well together. But (film) is something that I really loved, it's how I kind of started in this business, and it doesn't leave you. I am an actress, I need to do that, too."

Watch Lopez's new music video below.


Comments