Jennifer Lopez Admits To Being 'Emotionally Attached' To American Idol

WENNWENN

She may have made the decision to leave American Idol but Jennifer Lopez has admitted to having an attachment to the hit reality TV show.

Revealing that her decision to leave the show wasn't easy, the star whose departure from the show came just days after Steven Tyler announced that he was leaving, told Australian radio show hosts Kyle and Jackie O:

"I don't think people realise how emotionally attached I got to the show, the people who work on the show...it's like a family".

Admitting that the show took up a lot of her time, Jen continued:

"I loved it so much I stayed on for two years. I only signed a contract for one year! Idol took up a lot of time and at the end of the day I felt it was time to move on."

Commenting on how her replacement, Mariah Carey will do on the show, Jennifer said:

"Mariah will do fine." Jennifer confirmed. "Will she be too soft? I don't know. I'm not too soft and I did fine and that's all I know."

Nick Jonas, Snoop Dogg...The Top Judging Contenders For American Idol!

Photo: Henrik Rumel Really Happy With Bronze! US Rower Gets Erection During Medal CeremonyKate Middleton Faces 'Nightmare Future' With Prince WilliamTroll Who Targeted Gary Barlow Stands By His Sick Tweets

Comments