Jennifer Lopez Felt Uncomfortable Judging On American Idol

WENNWENN

Jennifer Lopez has admitted that she felt uncomfortable judging on American Idol during her time on the show.

The star who announced she was quitting the show during a conversation with American Idol host Ryan Seacrest on his radio show last month admitted that she feels more at ease when she is performing on stage than she did when she judging some of America's talented artists week after week.

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, the star said: "I'm a professional! And as fun as it was to take a break from everything and do that for a little while, this is where I belong. I'm so much more at ease on stage than I was sitting in that chair."

Despite feeling more at ease entertaining her thousands of fans, Jen did admit that she loved being a part of the show.

She continued: "Idol was a catalyst for all this movement in my life. Talking to the contestants and sharing what I've learned over the years performing live and singing in the studio - it got me back to those things. All of a sudden I realised I knew all this stuff"

With Jennifer out, Mariah Carey was soon drafted in to replace her. One seat on the panel remains after Steven Tyler's exit. Currently Nick Jonas, Pharrell Williams, Snoop Lion and P Diddy are all reportedly being considered for the role.

Jennifer Lopez Sizzles In Red Dress As She Celebrates 43rd Birthday

Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Biggest FearRobert ! Pattinso n Giving Kristen Stewart BreakUp Gifts To The Sick And NeedyChris Brown Shoots Down Rihanna Reunion Rumours By Posting Hot Pictures Of Girlfriend

Comments