Jennifer Lopez gives Britney Spears advice

It's always nice to see celebrities reaching out to their younger counterparts to give them advice. It's especially nice to see Jennifer Lopez giving advice to someone much younger. No, not toyboy Caspar Smart, but Britney Spears!

J.Lo said that Britney, who is starting her stint as a judge on The X Factor USA, should speak "right from the heart" when telling the contestants what she thinks of them. And of course, Jenny from the block would know exactly what Britney needs to do to please fans, as she's just finished up working on American Idol.

She told Entertainment Tonight: "There comes a certain type of pressure when you do the live shows, you have to be on every single minute. It's just about being relaxed and being honest and being yourself."

She added: "If you're honest and yourself then you kind of come off as you should. If you try and think too much about what people might think or what you're saying then I think you get lost"

"I always spoke right from the heart and how I would want someone to speak to me if I was in that position which I had been many times, and it worked really well for me and I had a great time."

She finished up her advice by telling Britney to just be Britney: "So long as she's honest and speaks from the heart and is herself then I think she'll be fine,"

We CANNOT wait to see Britney in action on The X Factor USA. Can you?


Comments