Jennifer Lopez broke down on stage while talking about love on Saturday night

She said: "I'm going to sing you the last song I wrote about love. A lot has changed since then."

Jennifer then performed 'Until It Beats No More', while dancers re-enacted scenes with lookalikes from her past including exes P. Diddy, Cris Judd and Ben Affleck with a recreation of the dance she performed with her former husband on 'American Idol' hitting an emotional note from the star.

Following on from that, a tearful Jennifer said: "I took a trip down memory lane."

However, when a picture of her three-year-old twins Max and Emme flashed up on screen, Jennifer happily added: "There's love and then there's love."

The 'American Idol' judge previously admitted she continues to be optimistic about her future and hopes to fall in love again.

She added: "Sometimes it doesn't work - and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. It's still my biggest dream."


Comments