Classic dresser Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez likes to dress in a 'classic' way.

The singer-and-actress says she doesn't really go for trendy items of clothing and would rather pay homage to old school Hollywood glamour.

She said: 'I just do what I feel when it comes to my style. Even though I love things that are modern and new, I don't really go big on trends that much - I keep it classic. I like a touch of sexiness and I love glamour - old school Hollywood glamour. I also come from the Bronx area in New York and grew up in the hip-hop in the hip-hop area, so that style is very ingrained in me.'

Jennifer, 42, also revealed how she is very involved with the clothes she wears on the red carpet as she wants her outfit to 'represent' her.

The mother-of-two told LOOK magazine: 'I'm very involved. The stylist can bring a rack of clothes, but at the end of the day I have to pick what I'm going to wear. Although they can put an outfits together, the truth is that it has to represent me.'


Comments