Jennifer Lopez Fired Manager Over Weight Lost Comment

You are here: Home / News / Jennifer Lopez Fired Manager Over Weight Lost Comment

Date: 11/7/2011 12:30:18 PM | SR Staff
Filed under: R&B News, Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez This may be a notice to everyone who works for Jennifer Lopez; dont make any comments about her curvy figure. In Glamour Magazines December Issue, which Lopez covers as Woman of the Year, she explained to the magazine that she fired her last manager after he implied that she should lose weight.

"I was just so infuriated that somebody said you couldn't have a little extra meat on you - because I was by no means fat! That was so mean and closed-minded," the 42-year-old told the magazine. "I was like: 'No, this is who I am and this is the type of woman that I grew up with and it's beautiful. There's no reason to be anybody but myself.' "

Lopez did share her worries about maintaining her look as she gets older, insisting she wouldnt rule out going under the knife. "I'm open to being open," she stated. "I'm not going to make a judgment on it because I don't have to yet," she adds.


Comments