Jennifer Lopez: I'm Bringing the Twins On Tour

Lester Cohen/WireImage

School may still be in session, but the summer is looking particularly bright for Max David and Emme Maribel; Mom Jennifer Lopez is gearing up for her tour and shes bringing the twins along for the ride!

I dont know how thats all going to work. This is my first time. Im going to see, the songstress, 42, told reporters during her Mega 2012 Tour press conference in Los Angeles on Monday.

Theyll get on the bus with me and itll be a learning experience for both of us.

And while Lopezs little groupies may love life on the road, she explains its off to grandmothers house the 4-year-olds will go if they need a breather.Luckily, theres always Grandmas house if they get really tired and stir-crazy, theAmerican Idol judge shares. They can go with their grandma for a few days and then come back.

Admitting she plans to feel that out as I go, Lopezs love for her children leaves one thing clear: I cant be away from them for too long, so theyll be with me most of the time, she adds.

Anya Leon with reporting by Jessica Wedemeyer


Comments