Jennifer Lopez mama drama

Even though shes the mother of 4-year-old twins, there was a lot that Jennifer Lopez could relate to with her character in What to Expect When Youre Expecting. Lopez joins the all-star ensemble as Holly, a woman unable to conceive. The other women, played by Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick are in various stages of maternity in this movie based on the best-selling pregnancy manual.

Its funny, said Lopez, nearly divorced from Marc Anthony, before the movie I never really thought about adoption at all. I always just wanted to have my own baby. It took me a while to have my own and I was so focused on that.

But during the making of the film, when I held those two little Ethiopian twins who both play the young child Holly and her husband (Matthew Morrison) adopt you fall in love instantly.

It really occurred to me, like I can see how somebody could do this, how its so easy to embrace a child who has nothing. Its really a beautiful, selfless act of love. Its something that, you go, OK, I understand these feelings. I get this. I know how this happens.

Theres a lot happening for Lopez, 42, who confessed at a packed press conference at LAs Four Seasons Hotel last weekend, Im a little bit tired right now.

Said Lopez: Ive been rehearsing for my tour, doing American Idol and now Im talking about the movie. I just feel really in the zone right now. My life is going so well, I honestly feel good about everything.

As for her own pregnancy, I had a C-section because I had twins and that was recommended for me. But my sister gave birth six months later; we got pregnant around the same time.

She asked me to be in the delivery room with her and I was like, What! But there was a part of me that was like, God, I didnt get to do it the way that everybody else does it. Then when I saw my sister pushing that baby out, I was like, Well, maybe this was all right. You know what I mean?

As for more children: It would be a blessin! g, but r ight now Im really focused on just doing it right with those two, she said. Ive got my hands full.

(What to Expect When Youre Expecting opens Friday.)


Comments