Jennifer Lopez graces cover of Harper's Bazaar, talks life and love

Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of Harpers Bazaar, where the singing sensation dishes about her life and her love for boyfriend Casper Smart.

"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support, Lopez, 43, gushes about Smart during her interview.

Joined by Smart, her twins Max and Emme and mother Guadalupe along with many others, the former American Idol went from sitting and judging acts to a 32-plus date world tour.

Lopez is no stranger to her crazy-hectic schedule noting, I'm a singer. I'm a dancer. I'm a performer. I'm an actress. That's what I'm supposed to be doing. It makes me a better parent, a better person.

Lopez left the hit singing program last season and has since been replaced, along with former judge Steven Tyler, by Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj.

She notes that touring, singing and performing is definitely the life she is meant to lead. "I like the whole idea of traveling, of looking good, and doing it well," she explains. "I make it as simple and as beautiful as I can because my life is kind of big. So I pack my luggage, or dress myself, or comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothesthat makes our life beautiful, you know? There's something very elegant in that."

Lop! ezs issue of Harpers Bazaar hits the shelves Jan. 8.

Image: Harper's Bazaar

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!

Comments