Jennifer Lopez puts children first

Published: 8:27PM Thursday January 03, 2013 Source: BANG Showbiz

Jennifer Lopez says her children's happiness is her highest priority.

The On The Floor hitmaker has learnt to put any bitter feelings towards her ex-husband Marc Anthony behind her for the sake of their four-year-old twins Emme and Max, and says they will be forever linked by the love they share for their children.

"We have out moments! Don't get me wrong, something obviously wasn't perfect there. But the truth is there's love there with us. We were great friends before we got married. And now we have two babies," said Lopez.

"Our main goal is to just not mess them up! We need to make sure that we are what they need us to be first. Our feelings and our struggles come second. The love that we share in common for those kids comes first," she added.

The curvaceous brunette - who is dating dancer and choreographer Casper Smart - admits to practicing a very lenient style of parenting, but says ! she can't help but dote on her children.

Lopez, 43, told Britain's OK! magazine: "If you ask people around me, they will say no I'm not [a tough mother]. They say that I need to be tougher. But I feel like when I am with my babies, I just want to love them!"

Copyright 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand


Comments