Jennifer Lopez recently confessed to

Jennifer Lopez recently confessed to People magazine that she sometimes feel insecure about her May-December romance with 25-year-old backup dancer, Casper Smart. "I ask him, 'Why don't you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me?" revealed the On The Floor singer.

43-year-old Jennifer is 18 years his senior43-year-old Jennifer is 18 years his senior

"And you think, 'How long is this going to be?' You think, 'Okay, in 10 years I'm going to be like this and you're going to be like that' and men at that age... I think all different things. The truth is we don't know what's going to happen. (But) we're loving this moment right now. We make each other happy," added the former American Idol judge.

Jennifer credited Casper for picking her up after her "whole world fell apart" following the divorce from Marc Anthony. "I just got out of a big, heavy, devastating thing, and he's helped me heal. He's been there for me," said the 43-year-old.

Aww...Aww...

Well, they do look cute together so let's just hope for the longevity of their romance.

Comments